Need help interior door panel '05 Hoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I would still get bezel for 35 and rig up the back side ....imo
I used a glob of silicone in mine. Held for quite awhile, and if you need to get in there just pull it off. No biggie. I've tried rigging something for that white piece that broke, with some hot glue and it didn't hold for very long. Especially when you close the door, that's alot of force with the weight of the bezel.

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I used a glob of silicone in mine. Held for quite awhile, and if you need to get in there just pull it off. No biggie. I've tried rigging something for that white piece that broke, with some hot glue and it didn't hold for very long. Especially when you close the door, that's alot of force with the weight of the bezel.
You da man tony

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ya the armrest unbolts, it’s an easy swap, did you post this on FB? I was talking to someone about buying an armrest I have

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Raxus

Raxus

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Don't think the armrest has anything to do with the white tab? Please correct me if I am wrong..

Rax

OP
OP
Raxus

Raxus

TYF Newbie
Reaction score

Starting to think this might be the route to go for right now till I can find a better solution

Rax

ScottyBoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't think the armrest has anything to do with the white tab? Please correct me if I am wrong..

Rax

That white tab is part of the structure or frame of the armrest. Only way to replace it is to replace the armrest, or replace the entire door panel. If you want to repair it, perhaps some chunks of plastic and a plastic welder might work. Or you can rig it up with some silicone or hot glue or something similar.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
That white tab is part of the structure or frame of the armrest. Only way to replace it is to replace the armrest, or replace the entire door panel. If you want to repair it, perhaps some chunks of plastic and a plastic welder might work. Or you can rig it up with some silicone or hot glue or something similar.
Hot glue def didn't work for me. I used a whole stick on it.

OP
OP
Raxus

Raxus

TYF Newbie
Reaction score

Ahh I see it now! There is a junk yard bout an hour away from me that will sell the whole panel for $35 (I have to go get it lol) . Think I'll go that route and have some spare parts :)

Rax

ScottyBoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ahh I see it now! There is a junk yard bout an hour away from me that will sell the whole panel for $35 (I have to go get it lol) . Think I'll go that route and have some spare parts :)

Rax

If you have to pull the door panel yourself, and the window switch is still on the panel (most of the time they are not) then I would carefully pop the switch out of the bezel and leave the switch bezel attached to the door panel. Hopefully they won't try and charge you any extra for the switch bezel. Then you can completely and PROPERLY fix the entire thing for just $35 and gas money!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmart157