Need help interior door panel '05 Hoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Raxus

Raxus

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
If you have to pull the door panel yourself, and the window switch is still on the panel (most of the time they are not) then I would carefully pop the switch out of the bezel and leave the switch bezel attached to the door panel. Hopefully they won't try and charge you any extra for the switch bezel. Then you can completely and PROPERLY fix the entire thing for just $35 and gas money!

Bingo Scottyboy! I was thinking the same thing. Hopefully will get it this weekend. Will let you all know how it went :)

Rax

big_b_in_PA

Billy Badass
Reaction score
Bingo Scottyboy! I was thinking the same thing. Hopefully will get it this weekend. Will let you all know how it went :)

Rax
If you can’t find one that’s not broken at the junk yard, I have one from a vehicle I’m parting out. The white tab on the arm rest is still good and I’m pretty sure I still have the switch panel housing as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk