NBS White face gauge overlay/ Denali cluster trim

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sold

SOLD = Please Delete

Last edited:

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wish the gauge cluster overlay would work for me, I love the stock lettering but with the white background!! Bump for a great price and a quality seller!!

ScottyBoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I would snag it in a minute if it fit my truck. FML. And I will also vouch for Mike. Great guy to deal with, he wont ******** you at all. :Handshake:

OP
OP
Tahoewhat

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You guys need to upgrade then. lol. Just cut out the black circle for where your message center is. LOL..

Thanks guys.

Open to offers... Lights are free bascially, just pay shipping.

OP
OP
Tahoewhat

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
it is that simple. Just a simple cutting mod. One more unique thing to add. denali w/ no trans temp gauge. lol

ScottyBoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Actually, its not that simple. I actually tried to fit your bezel on mine when I had it. The overall shape is just slightly different, and the snap tabs/mounting clips are in different locations. You can maybe get it to fit if you cut it apart from the lense and used your 00-02 lense. Looked like way too much work for such a simple difference. If I wanted a gray bezel THAT bad, I would cut mine from the lense and paint it.

OP
OP
Tahoewhat

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Actually, its not that simple. I actually tried to fit your bezel on mine when I had it. The overall shape is just slightly different, and the snap tabs/mounting clips are in different locations. You can maybe get it to fit if you cut it apart from the lense and used your 00-02 lense. Looked like way too much work for such a simple difference. If I wanted a gray bezel THAT bad, I would cut mine from the lense and paint it.

yeah i tried it before on my friends 01 and realized its completly different.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ep33401