NBS trailing arm relocating brackets

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WHITEOUT

Dont Hate-Appreciate
Reaction score
I am in need of a set of rear trailing arm relocating brackets for my NBS tahoe. I just lowered rear end with 5" drop springs, and already had 3" springs and didn't really need them, but now it is way too close for comfort. So if anybody has a set for a good price, hit me up. Also looking for shorter sway bar end links. Please PM me if you have these parts. Not looking to hopefully spend alot, and have some extra parts if you wanna trade, but no biggie.

NEED TRAILING ARM RELOCATION BRACKETS!!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

rich_c

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Brackets and Links

I just removed the brackets and end links from my truck last night. They are used and could use a good wire-brushing, but will get the job done.

Maybe you can answer this for me... When I put the arms back in the stock location, it is tough to install the pivot bolts from the outside (brake caliper side). Do the pivot bolts install with the nuts inside towards the middle of the truck, or outside towards the brakes?

rich_c

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Pics of Used Parts

Here are the trailing arm brackets, and sway bar end links (about 1-1.5" shorter than stock) all from DJM, and with all needed bolts. The brackets were undercoated, and the links were painted with zinc galvanizing paint, so although they look dirty, they are solid.

Also, I just took off a set of Doetsch 4095G 5" lowering shocks. They have 8000 miles on them. They are the best riding shocks I have had on the Tahoe. They put the DJM shocks to shame. If you can use them, I can ship everything together.

Nice truck, by the way...

-Rich

Attachments

• 100_3188.jpg
    100_3188.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 47
  • 100_3189.jpg
    100_3189.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 38
OP
OP
WHITEOUT

WHITEOUT

Dont Hate-Appreciate
Reaction score
right on!! I actually just made a set of custom sway bar links last night and installed cause my ride was HORRIBLE!!!! But anyways.

How much for it all shipped???? VERY VERY VERY INTERESTED. will PM you, or PM me back. thanks so much

---------- Post added at 11:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 PM ----------

I just removed the brackets and end links from my truck last night. They are used and could use a good wire-brushing, but will get the job done.

Maybe you can answer this for me... When I put the arms back in the stock location, it is tough to install the pivot bolts from the outside (brake caliper side). Do the pivot bolts install with the nuts inside towards the middle of the truck, or outside towards the brakes?

On my passenger side my bolt goes thru the outside(brake caliper side) and nut towards middle, but on the driver the bolt goes thru from the middle of truck with nut on outside(caliper side). I have never messed with them, so assuming they came from factory like that. So.... Assuming you could do them both from middle of truck, but not sure if maybe the end of bolt "may" hit caliper if done that way on passenger side. Hope that helps.

rich_c

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'm not allowed to send PM's on here, though it would be much easier. I don't want to post my personal email either. Had a busy weekend and could not reply sooner.

With the shocks, Im guessing shipping will be about $15. Could you do $65 for everything?

Travieso

Boooooooost !
Reaction score
Sorry Austin dont mean to high jack you're thread but Rich_c im interested in the sway bar links if Austin doesnt pick them up. Let me know

OP
OP
WHITEOUT

WHITEOUT

Dont Hate-Appreciate
Reaction score
lets do it!!! do you have PayPal??

EASY TRAVIESO, I need these that's why I started the thread. it's all good tho, but please don't jack me!! thanks bro

sent a private message with my email address. Hit me up bro. and will pay ASAP. thanks again
---------- Post added at 11:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 AM ----------

[/COLOR]hey travieso if your lookin for end links, check my writeup on the suspension section. Cheap lowered rear sway bar end links.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meandmyhoe20