NBS parts for sale: DL3 mirrors, door handles,window switch, hatch handle...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Ok. Maybe the LS models came with different mirrors after 03? Who knows. My 2001 LS came with heated mirrors with puddle lights. Seems that the common thing is that if the mirrors have painted mirror caps, then it has puddle lights.
Not trying to confuse you but, I had to order an aftermarket mirror and housing once, they sent me a heated power mirror with puddle light and it had the textured cap. Of course I had to send it back.

OP
OP
S

ScottyBoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not trying to confuse you but, I had to order an aftermarket mirror and housing once, they sent me a heated power mirror with puddle light and it had the textured cap. Of course I had to send it back.

Maybe I said it wrong. I know that textured mirrors did come with puddle lights, but they also came without them as well. But pretty much every mirror that came (from the factory at least) with painted mirror caps, then it has puddle lights. I meant to say that if it has painted caps, that's pretty much the only surefire way to telling if it came with puddle lights.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laurents10