NBS parts for sale: DL3 mirrors, door handles,window switch, hatch handle...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Maximus09

Reaction score
Yes, I planned on selling the switch as a package deal with the power folding mirrors, but the buyer had a 04 truck and he didn't want the switch. I'll let the 02 Escalade power fold switch go for $75.
Hey Scotty, Brian here. Looking for some info you seem to have experience with. I have a 2005 yukon with standard mirrors not power fold heated or turn signals. I am looking to add the turn signals only. I was looking to purchase off ebay such as these :
http://www.ebay.com/itm/2005-GM-GMC...ash=item43fae73634:g:7NIAAOSwyDxXh~zp&vxp=mtr
I'm not exactly sure what ill need to do? Thanks for any help in advance!

OP
OP
S

ScottyBoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score

MrMagoo

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yes, I planned on selling the switch as a package deal with the power folding mirrors, but the buyer had a 04 truck and he didn't want the switch. I'll let the 02 Escalade power fold switch go for $75.

ScottyBoy, do you come across power folding mirrors often? I just found this forum and I would have bought your mirrors with the fold button.

OP
OP
S

ScottyBoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ScottyBoy, do you come across power folding mirrors often? I just found this forum and I would have bought your mirrors with the fold button.

Not really, but I do ****** them up whenever I do come across a good set at a great price. Same goes for the 2002 Escalade folding mirror switches. They are hard to find, especially in good condition. The face of the switch cracks easily with age. I have two of them right now but both have cracks in the front face of the switch.

jerryjoe28

That Guy
Reaction score
@ScottyBoy so for some reason I just read this old post lol. I have an 04 truck with power fold, blinker, and heat. what vehicles came with the puddle lights on them from the factory? any idea if they just bolt up?

OP
OP
S

ScottyBoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@ScottyBoy so for some reason I just read this old post lol. I have an 04 truck with power fold, blinker, and heat. what vehicles came with the puddle lights on them from the factory? any idea if they just bolt up?

As far as I know, ALL of the SUVs (Tahoe,Burb, Yukon, Avalanche, Escalade) from 00-06 all had puddle lights. Or at least every one that I have seen had them. The turn signal and power fold didn't start until 2003. Power fold/turn signals were available on both trucks AND SUVs after 2003. However, the puddle lights only came on the SUVs, not the trucks. Also, 90% of the trucks had textured black mirror caps while the SUVs had painted mirror caps. But some of the lower end SUVs without turn signal mirrors had black textured mirror caps too.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
As far as I know, ALL of the SUVs (Tahoe,Burb, Yukon, Avalanche, Escalade) from 00-06 all had puddle lights. Or at least every one that I have seen had them. The turn signal and power fold didn't start until 2003. Power fold/turn signals were available on both trucks AND SUVs after 2003. However, the puddle lights only came on the SUVs, not the trucks. Also, 90% of the trucks had textured black mirror caps while the SUVs had painted mirror caps. But some of the lower end SUVs without turn signal mirrors had black textured mirror caps too.
My 03 Tahoe has the textured heated, power mirrors without puddle lights. It's an LS model. Just some info to confuse the issue a little more.

OP
OP
S

ScottyBoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 03 Tahoe has the textured heated, power mirrors without puddle lights. It's an LS model. Just some info to confuse the issue a little more.

Ok. Maybe the LS models came with different mirrors after 03? Who knows. My 2001 LS came with heated mirrors with puddle lights. Seems that the common thing is that if the mirrors have painted mirror caps, then it has puddle lights.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz