NBS PARKLAMP'S

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RED TAHOE LS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This evening on the way home just before sunset, I saw within 15 minutes, three (3) different Tahoe's with a parking lamp bulb out and all on the passenger side. I have noticed this in the past, but that's bad. Must be a wiring issue GM resolved on later models. HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE.
David g...........:2cents:

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
You mean the day time running lamps (drl's). Yes poor design by gm.

Scottydoggs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
mine too. pass side. noticed when i unlock the doors some times both would flash, then other times just the d/s. then i did the old e brake and shift to drive and dont ya know pass side was out, hit the lens and it came back on. went to replace it but the bulb still looked good, so i worked it in and out a few times and its been working fine since.

Sasquatch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I replaced both of my DRL sockets. Every one i`ve ever seen is black and burnt and mine were the same and one quit working so i spliced in the new ones.

bottomline2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ha, I've seen newer Escalades with the same problem. I haven't seen it in the latest generation, but it is a problem.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T377A using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
caprajohn

Latest posts