NBS esky third light lens

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So another member sold me a third taillight assembly, got it all painted, and the lights don't work. So I need to buy a whole new lens with working LEDs. Anyone got one they want to sell to me? Need to get one ASAP so I can get my whole assembly installed. For a 2006 so it guess I would need a lens of a 2005 or 2006 model where the lens can come separate from the base and hatch assembly.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Does it have to be from an escalade light, or could you use the internals from a reg third brake light?

OP
OP
adventurenali92

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thought about that but the esky lens set up does not disassemble to be able to take the burnt out leds out. I have to replace the whole lens itself with either a refurbished or brand new lens.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
That sux! I have the one from that 02 that works fine. Let me know if you ever figure out something to make it work. You can have it for $20!

OP
OP
adventurenali92

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I'm modding my tailgate taking off the yukon trim piece on the top of my hatch and removing the small yukon third light, switching to the escalade third light assembly. Color matched base and the light lens that stretches all the way across. So I already have the yukon third light. I have the eksy set up but the LEDs are burnt out and currently don't have an option to replace it. This mod sucks. Its been a pain in the ass since the beginning. But I'm already halfway in to the mod. There's no going back now lol.

OP
OP
adventurenali92

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@OHSIXX , they didn't have any in stock to send. So I had to suck it up and drop some serious cash on a new one ofd of eBay. Ugh... Should be here in a few days.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustpan