My new cts-v

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
lol woops didnt see that there ha

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:mexsmoke:

:lol:

drkhrse00

Reaction score
Pipe was the best item on the table! Car looks really good! Guess we know speeding tickets wont be an issue !

elcapitanmas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That V is feckkkkkin sick! Had to do a double take at the parts picture :mexsmoke:

Faceplant

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow, that is one fast V. Sub for #'s with the new cam and other goodies. Are those forged internals?? I didn't think the LSA was forged, so that sucker might be on borrowed time, haha. Doesn't seem like you will have any issue upgrading if she pops tho. Awesome car.

Pachanga02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love the v's but the one for me is the cts-v wagon. Looked at my nearest dealership and only had 1 black wagon and it was sold. 6 speed needs to be special order. Good luck with it looks so sexy

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Just a update.

New cam is in.

Hopefully this weekend ill be able to get the new hx tank in.

i bought a set of stock wheels sent them out to get black chromed!!!

pressure washed all the fenderwells and painted all the rotors alum. color and did clear over them

HIGH Flow pump is in. IM working on a bigger intercooler tank now also.

Rotors had a little rust on them so cleaned them up painted alum color with come high temp clear over and just getting ready for the wheels. once wheels are on if I dont like the silver rotors ill end up painting them black

2012-04-05_205510.jpg

2012-04-05_205522.jpg

BEST OF ALL got the new 305 35 19 drag radials back in going to hopefully get the car finished by end of month for a big car show.

THENNNNN sending trans out to get a few more goodies added and installing the new circle d 3000 converter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar