My "little" system build. 2 - 21" death penalty's!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
D

Dvldogyut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
digging the 6s since i just bolted mine up about 2 months ago :), so how much does it rub with that drop on it, mine rubs only when i reverse and im sitting stock height

are you in west tn?

It don't rub too bad, it rubs more in the back, I had to put 1/4" spacers on the rear. It rubs a little in the front when I turn left but not much at all.

I live in southern middle Tn.

TnTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what size tires do you have??

i probably will be in nashville for TSU homecoming 11/06

Last edited:
OP
OP
D

Dvldogyut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what size tires do you have??

i probably will be in nashville for TSU homecoming 11/06

305/30 I think is what I ended up getting.

---------- Post added at 12:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 AM ----------

Got wires ran today, waiting on pics to upload to photobucket from my Iphone. May post them in the morning, I'm tired.

OP
OP
D

Dvldogyut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seats out running wires
8b69b1be.jpg
7bb6936c.jpg

Wires ran seats in
de77d370.jpg

Amps in

d6f377ab.jpg
9a686a6a.jpg

All of this wiring is temporary guys, I have to do another amp rack when I put my 6.4 in. So don't be too judgmental about the mess.

---------- Post added at 04:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 PM ----------

I'm trying to upload some videos to YouTube from my phone, no luck so far though. But the vids do it no justice! My amps are at about 1/4 power for break-in and this thing gets violent!!! I can't wait to get a good break-in and crank it up!!!

---------- Post added at 05:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:12 PM ----------

Vid 1
http://i798.photobucket.com/albums/yy266/Dvldogyut/9b7959fd.mp4

Vid 2

http://s798.photobucket.com/albums/yy266/Dvldogyut/?action=view&current=58e9c415.mp4

OP
OP
D

Dvldogyut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Subscribe to my you tube for more updates on this build. Dvldogyut is my YouTube name as well.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
do you have a problem accessing your ash tray or 3 outlets?
im about to get a 03+ grey wood bezel

I did this mod on my NBS Tahoe Z71 to fit a double din pioneer nav and afterwards, you can't open the ash tray and the cover will not flip all the way up for the 3 outlets... There is also a gap almost 1" in height if you do not move your AC controls to fit the dash. I ended up going back to my original dash and cutting it out to fit the screen.

Jamison

Chevy Fan
Reaction score
I wasnt expecting the 6's. I was like sweet new headlights, thats a bitchen stance on that lowering kit. Then BAM 26's in your face. I imagine that would set the system build back a bit.

I'm with this guy... I was like, let's check out the system build....BAM! 26's in the face! LOL!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
k09viper