My Buick Regal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cobra

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I always liked those Regals. I remember them looking good coming around the corner on three wheels nice and slow.

OP
OP
Travieso

Travieso

Boooooooost !
Reaction score
14" knockoffs with 3 pumps, 6 batteries FTMFW!!!!

After my trucks done I'm getting another hopper!

yeah originally i wanted to do that but don't feel like dealing with charging batteries.solenoids, pump etc.

What about dropping a motor out of a Grand National in that?

That would be nice if i could only get one @ a reasonable price. I think by me putting in a create motor such as a 350 bore out to 383 CID would probably benefit more in the long run and get higher Horse power.

That's on clean looking Regal.. Don't see those around like that anymore. I had an 85 Limited with a sunroof and all velour interior. Rolled a set of 14" Zenith wires and 5.20's back in the late 80's. Only thing that sucked was the v6

Ahh the good ol' days...:)

Take care of that ride, it'l still turn heads if done right...

lol thanks for the comment. originally back in my high school days Yes I've had this car since high school (99) had 5.20's on 14's. I've pretty much done everything from the ground up. Future plans would be Grey Leather Interior, Big Cadi sunroof and off course big motor with big power...

I always liked those Regals. I remember them looking good coming around the corner on three wheels nice and slow.

ah memories. I miss the low-rider scene

Thanks guys for the comments.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian12019