My bagged 07 Yukon... pics & info...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Everything I have is 3/8" the vu4 the bags and the air line. It fills fast, but it's just the vu4 that limits it when dumping the bags.

If you used your own 3/8 valves and they were closer to the rear, it would be a lot faster.

It has to be somewhat restrictive or you would be constantly overly adjusting.

OP
OP
NathanJax

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It has to be somewhat restrictive or you would be constantly overly adjusting.

I agree... if you're going to use the e-level, if you're just going to use switches and not worry about leveling, I guess you'd be fine using whatever...

NASTY GM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I switched over to Accuair valves. They take up less space and look a lot nicer. I also addded their speed control pad :happy3:

BealT1

Reaction score
yes on the bagged trucks ive done this mod to i had to take the bags out since sawzall blade will slice the bag.

also if your bags arent short enough it will bottom out the bag before it bottoms out the axle on the frame. This is why i use the trailblazer ss airbags. Ride better and also at ride height sit lower than other baggged set ups.

I just bought an 06 Tahoe LT (without the air assist) and I was wondering if the kits mentioned in this thread would work for my NBS Tahoe. how much roughly would I look at spending to go full air ride? I've read somewhere that the TBSS bags bolt up. I'm not looking to lay frame but I do want to be able to play with it and ride lower daily but be able to air up when I tow my 6x12 trailer. Also without running the E level sensors would I have major issues with alignment and tire wear?

Meccanoble

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thats hot! Looks like many $! From handling perspective, you wont see difference between a lowered setup vs bagged? I'm wondering if any other benefits besides playing with it. Shocks last longer or less?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia