My bagged 07 Yukon... pics & info...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I just bought an 06 Tahoe LT (without the air assist) and I was wondering if the kits mentioned in this thread would work for my NBS Tahoe. how much roughly would I look at spending to go full air ride? I've read somewhere that the TBSS bags bolt up. I'm not looking to lay frame but I do want to be able to play with it and ride lower daily but be able to air up when I tow my 6x12 trailer. Also without running the E level sensors would I have major issues with alignment and tire wear?

Yes I'm the one whose been doing the tbss bag swap for years. you will also need the rear hardware kit/shocks/Panhard bar which I have for 515 shipped

BealT1

Reaction score
Yes I'm the one whose been doing the tbss bag swap for years. you will also need the rear hardware kit/shocks/Panhard bar which I have for 515 shipped

is this just for the rear? how long does it take you to install everything?

OP
OP
NathanJax

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
is this just for the rear? how long does it take you to install everything?

Yes just for the rear. Depends if you have a lift and all tools available... Not more than a couple hours

BealT1

Reaction score
Yes just for the rear. Depends if you have a lift and all tools available... Not more than a couple hours

yea there's a lift on base I can use for like 8 bucks an hour, do you have any recommendations for the front? Also how is the ride quality compared to stock

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian12019