My 99 Two Door

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TeaDubya2011

The Phenomenal Hoe
Reaction score
It's nothing special, but i wanted to hear your thoughts on what i had in mind to make my 'hoe "one-of-a-kind"

Too "Halloween"?

I'm going to paint it a dark orange, and powder coat the bumpers and Nerf bars black. The flares, i think I'm going to rhino line them.. (really been thinking hard about two toning it too..: flat blacking the bottom and flares, while painting the rest burn orange) The hood has some dings, so it gives me an excuse to get a scooped hood. With all the black and orange, i'm planning to install a black grille guard with 2 6" lights, as well as a black roof rack with 4 6" lights, that will carry my spare.

I have some rims
they're 15x10, i wanna powder coat them too, as well as throw on some 33's
picture.php

With these Tahoe's ability to roll very easy (due to very sharp turning) i really don't wanna lift it.

The grille will probably be replaced with a paintable one, and the corner lights are clear (installed them after the pic)

Theres my plans for now..please let me know if theirs flaws in that or maybe some different suggestions

Arctic-Rodz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That sounds cool, my yukon looks maroon but it looks like a dark metallic orange in the sun. Id like to get it further away from the maroon and closer to orange. I think a 2 tone with orange on top black on bottom would look great. Maybe bed line the flares and the bottom like the way they do the 2 tones from the factory?

OP
OP
TeaDubya2011

TeaDubya2011

The Phenomenal Hoe
Reaction score
no offense, but i was thinkin of paintin mine matte black, and you have definetly made me choose not to. it looks good on some but a two door does not.