My 5 Alarm Hoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking good man. Like the updates for this project and glad you kept the Tahoe and ditched that rear spoiler. Nice to have a donor vehicle and being a Caddy so many cool parts to swap over.

Hmmm.. I like the rear bumper better than a roll pan, especially in your neck of the woods. Bump and push for parking spots right? I see a dented lift gate if you go with a roll pan. Just my .02.

OP
OP
C

Cattivo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking good man. Like the updates for this project and glad you kept the Tahoe and ditched that rear spoiler. Nice to have a donor vehicle and being a Caddy so many cool parts to swap over.

Hmmm.. I like the rear bumper better than a roll pan, especially in your neck of the woods. Bump and push for parking spots right? I see a dented lift gate if you go with a roll pan. Just my .02.

Thanks brother, that rear spoiler was an eye sore...only reason I kept it on so long was to try and fit an Escalade third brake light into it somehow...I'm still thinking of ways on how to incorporate the Esky third brake light onto the Hoe with the barn doors

Having a donor vehicle is great, almost everything interior/exterior wise fit 100% making for 1 cool ride for under $5k

The shaved rear bumper looks pretty cool and is something I haven't seen around here on any other Tahoe, it's also fairly inexpensive...I may pull the trigger and hope people in my neighborhood use some vigilance when parking or I will be visiting the paint/body shop until we move

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia

Latest posts