My 5 Alarm Hoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
C

Cattivo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So much for that Escalade...the seller(scum bag) backed out of the deal and refunded me my deposit, told me he had too much money invested into it and couldn't let it go at that price

I should of just bought it yesterday before he came to his senses lol...oh well, the search continues:rolleyes:

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So much for that Escalade...the seller(scum bag) backed out of the deal and refunded me my deposit, told me he had too much money invested into it and couldn't let it go at that price

I should of just bought it yesterday before he came to his senses lol...oh well, the search continues:rolleyes:

Damn that sucks, I thought you got it yesterday, if you really want an Escalade there's a bunch in the NY area for under 10k on CL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score

Figures. You have to pounce on that! ASAP!! Before sellers remorse kicks in. Probably better off. I'm sure something else, something better, will fall into your lap.

kwOH

Banned
Reaction score
Deposit on a $2900 truck when you got $10k cash to spend? Shoulda scrapped the hoe the day it broke down and had the nicest Esky on here currently, by the end of that day.

Sent from iPhone 7 plus using Tapatalk Pro

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Deposit on a $2900 truck when you got $10k cash to spend? Shoulda scrapped the hoe the day it broke down and had the nicest Esky on here currently, by the end of that day.

Sent from iPhone 7 plus using Tapatalk Pro

Not sure what the budget is was just saying there's a bunch for under 10k

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia