My 5 Alarm Hoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
After all my blood, sweat, tears and insane amount of hours I spent working on the Hoe have just ended as of today...I just moved to upstate NY and didn't need a third truck anymore. Funny thing is, I sold it to someone from Brooklyn NY so it will still be a city truck lol

Even though I don't own anymore NBS trucks I'll stick around to shoot the shit with you guys if you don't mind lol
Gonna have to buy another one! I was wondering where you've been. Maybe your @Galante 's neighbor now. Watch that guy;).

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
After all my blood, sweat, tears and insane amount of hours I spent working on the Hoe have just ended as of today...I just moved to upstate NY and didn't need a third truck anymore. Funny thing is, I sold it to someone from Brooklyn NY so it will still be a city truck lol

Even though I don't own anymore NBS trucks I'll stick around to shoot the shit with you guys if you don't mind lol

I might end up seeing your Hoe when I am driving around gridlocked Brooklyn or on the Verrazano Bridge or on one of those other highways that run thru Brooklyn.

Yes PLEASE do not leave the forum!!!!

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Whereabouts Upstate? And don't you dare say Schenectady..... that's not Upstate.

When you live in NYC Rockland County is considered Upstate. Plus anything in New Jersey [as soon as you cross the George Washington Bridge or Lincoln Tunnel] is considered out in the country.

OP
OP
C

Cattivo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
X2 brother. How’s the house?

It's night and day compared to living in the city...I went from having 10ft of lawn to cut to 1 1/2 acres lol...still trying to adapt to this country life, it's so damn quiet up here!!! haven't herd a siren in over 2 months and the bugs are eating me alive lol

I'm definitely not use to seeing deers and turkeys every time I walk my dogs in the backyard

Last edited:
OP
OP
C

Cattivo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gonna have to buy another one! I was wondering where you've been. Maybe your @Galante 's neighbor now. Watch that guy;).

I've been looking online for another NBS but everything around here are rusty pos! For now, I replaced the Hoe with a Deere and 2 more pits to my collection lol...I think I'm even further north than @Galante lol

JD1.jpg JD2.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waiteben84

Latest posts