My 5 Alarm Hoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
C

Cattivo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just found out we're gonna have another kid :eek:...time to change up my fleet. I still plan on keeping the Hoe as my beater and the Esky as a storage room lol

In the next few weeks/months I plan on getting rid of both BMW's and replacing them with something that will fit 2 baby seats and a third row for the annoying mother in lawo_O

I'm thinking of getting either a new/used Esky or Denali for my wife...she already said no to a 2500 Suburban...she thinks it looks too much like an FBI truck lol

I've always wanted a turbo diesel so to replace my 700hp 1100 ft lb twin turbo monster I'm thinking about a nice lifted 2500 Silverado with the Duramax 6.6L and Allison transmission

OP
OP
C

Cattivo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congratulations! Live is going to change again for the better! We're expecting our first grand child in the spring.

Get her a Duraburb, on a 1500 chassis. He's got an Escalade ESV I think with a Duramax in it now.

Thanks brother...she really loves the new Escalade but wants it to stay stock lol...we all know that’s not happening :cool:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m_burks