My 2011 Escalade Build Thread!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yuko04

"SquareBODluvr"
Reaction score
Wow,I just noticed,jennabears avatar looks like that guy from"Catch a Predator".....

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
[/COLOR]Well looks like the tb spring will fit in the rear. Right now my problem is if i let out of the rear airbags the ride suffers. Im hoping that with the lower sitting trailblazer spring and cutting the rear autoride links will get the bags to have as much air as it does now in turn giving a good ride when lowerd more.

Huh?

Shorter links = less air.

Longer links = more air.

If you put shorter springs in and do nothing to the links you have, you're going to get plenty of air in the shocks. Maybe too much air...

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
well ordered hid kits for the fog and ordered a few different led lights going to test them. HOpefully get the rear del sphere arms in this weekend.

noob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have LED's through out my car, I think I used 42mm LED's (3 pair) for the dome lights, and a bunch of 194 LED lights for the rest (parking, license plate, under the mirrors) Also have 6000k head lights and fogs, and am awaiting my DRL bulbs.

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
yeah i did 4500k on the hids to try to match headlights best I can.

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
this truck by far is the best 07 up gm suv ive ever done. The truck handles so good!!!

tonight i put in the del sphere spohn arms and just by doing that i feel the truck handles better.

Im going to try to do the upper ones once i get my welder back down the road

Stock piece was weak and stamped. The rubber bushigns on one side were already cracking.

Here is stock vs spohn
zpfile006.jpg

Grease it up well and you will see this
zpfile005.jpg

dont forget locktite
zpfile004.jpg

on her
zpfile002.jpg

zpfile001.jpg

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice!!! So the panhard bar really makes a noticeable difference? :hmm: are they hard to get adjusted correctly?

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
panhard bar is easy to adjust the pics above are of the adjustable spohn lower del sphere ends bar

Hammered Avy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Tony will you be changing the length of your lower Del Sphere Spohn arms? I know that the Spohn panhard bar will need adjustment to center the rearend, but do the Lower arms need to be??? By the way your Escalade looking very tight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
k09viper