My 2011 Escalade Build Thread!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man that's going to look incredible!! Do these come in any other finishes?

Smokymance

Boosted
Reaction score
So so far, they will come in that matte color, chrome, and the black back / silver face finish on that New ESCY picture?

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
no the finish i have and chrome

shundal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like them. Makes me want to sell my slides and go with these. No center cap to deal with

M Hankel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very clean design for sure. Interested to see them installed, although 26's are a bit large for my taste.

Mike

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Very clean design for sure. Interested to see them installed, although 26's are a bit large for my taste.

Mike

Yah 22s and 24s will be avail. also. My wife wants to push the bar on this one and I think these wheels will give a different look to it.

Right now way it looks the 26s with tires will be 10-15 pounds lighter then 24s with tires mounted. Thats a savings of 40-60 pounds of rotational mass which is a lot.

---------- Post added at 12:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 PM ----------

Ill prob get them on the truck this weekend. I need to weld the upper autoride mount on the spohn upper arms on friday at work before I put the tires on the rear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz