My 2011 Escalade Build Thread!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Well I cut the resonator off and a few things. 1 the escalade has a 3.5 inch cat back set up which will be perfect for my whipple 2.3 and the resonator is totally different then the tbss. Its pretty much solid inside and just one hole in the middle.

esky12.jpg

and the new spohn bar.
esky13.jpg

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
just loaded up the truck with some suspension parts. Im going to do some of it tomorrow im tried of this thing jacked up hi.

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
48 Miles on the truck I couldn't take it anymore Had to lower it

i wanted to do steps on the truck just to feel the difference.

So today i did the front belltech spindles
ESKY16.jpg

Front swaybar
ESKY15.jpg

and rear shock extenders
ESKY17.jpg

Even with my alignment off the djm front bar and spindles make the truck feel a lot more in control. In the rear im really suprised how better it feels. Its not as jarring and more smooth and this is with the stock rear springs in only thing added was shock extenders. Im guessing the shock angle is better so has a better chance to work.

I cant wait to put the rear belltech springs along with the djm trailing arm relocators, spohn panhard bar, lower spohn a arms and last the rear djm swaybar!! Thing will feel so much better.

riht now
FRONT 33 7/8 from ground to fenderlip
REAR 37 7/8 From ground to fenderlip

ESKY19.jpg
ESKY18.jpg
ESKY14.jpg

LAST but not least!! esky 24" chrome replicas with 305 35 24 Yokohama tires
ESKY20.jpg

Last edited:

Smokymance

Boosted
Reaction score
Looks good!

Pardon my bad question, is that a 2wd esky? not sure if thats an option or not

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Looks good!

Pardon my bad question, is that a 2wd esky? not sure if thats an option or not

the 2wd ones are very rare. Its fully loaded Love the thing. I didnt want awd (ive only lowered 1 other 2wd over the years doing these trucks) since i knew id be doing a blower on it and wanted to be able to smoke up the block.

Smokymance

Boosted
Reaction score
2wd im guessing also makes the swap of the front spindles very easy...im assuming 4wd you would have to press the half shafts out?

Have yet to look at the front suspension on this truck, and yet this is my first 4wd vehicle

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
2wd im guessing also makes the swap of the front spindles very easy...im assuming 4wd you would have to press the half shafts out?

Have yet to look at the front suspension on this truck, and yet this is my first 4wd vehicle

i did both sides in 45 minutes its easy.

4wd you just take center bolt on spindle off and yoru ready to go