RENAMED!! The adventures of Chase and his 2006 Yukon XL Denali!! Follow along on my travels!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
adventurenali92

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So enough screwing around, I ordered the arnott shocks. I found them for $185 and swiped em. Ill order the heavier duty resistors as well and just put them in. I think I'd like to eventually like to look into a custom four corner air setup as I've seen some pretty cool ones. But those will come when I have the big bucks to spend. Lol.

OP
OP
adventurenali92

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys. At first I wasnt sure I wanted to stick with chrome, but after cleaning them up and seeing how good of shape the chrome is in, I really like them. Theres some minor curb rash on two but it isn't really noticeable. And the chrome has zero pitting or peeling on it and I'm very happy. Ride is great too on the Michelins. Gonna clay them real quick when I get home and then coat them with some sealant. Loving my rig right now haha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmart157

Latest posts