RENAMED!! The adventures of Chase and his 2006 Yukon XL Denali!! Follow along on my travels!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
adventurenali92

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So for today's mod y'all can thank @05Single ! Hahah he encouraged me to pull the trigger! :D Wanted to do this mod since I did new headlights but hadn't pulled the trigger. Shopped around and found these and so far I love them! And before you ask since I was going with led, yes I went did led reverse, and thanks to everyone's suggestion picked up the jdm astar 1200s. And had I known that hem also sells a complete plug and play load resistor for the led reverse bulbs, I would have done 2 years ago when I got my aftermarket lens! Lol. So that helped big time! Whole swap took 10 minutes!! Will put up some lit up shots in a bit as the sun goes down. Before and after shots, although I forgot to take shots of the aftermarket lights lit up. Doesn't compare anyways though! Haha

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
So for today's mod y'all can thank @05Single ! Hahah he encouraged me to pull the trigger! :D Wanted to do this mod since I did new headlights but hadn't pulled the trigger. Shopped around and found these and so far I love them! And before you ask since I was going with led, yes I went did led reverse, and thanks to everyone's suggestion picked up the jdm astar 1200s. And had I known that hem also sells a complete plug and play load resistor for the led reverse bulbs, I would have done 2 years ago when I got my aftermarket lens! Lol. So that helped big time! Whole swap took 10 minutes!! Will put up some lit up shots in a bit as the sun goes down. Before and after shots, although I forgot to take shots of the aftermarket lights lit up. Doesn't compare anyways though! Haha

View attachment 78600

View attachment 78601

View attachment 78602

View attachment 78603

View attachment 78604

Yes yes yes. Those look awesome! Link to where you bought them? Toooo lazy to look.. Lol

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Wow those look way better than I thought.
Smoke was a good choice

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n