My 1995 Tahoe Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
MC153

MC153

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well soldering was useless. The stuff wouldn't stick to the wire. Thought it was weird since I was using lead free rosin core. After half an hour I gave up and crimped the thing. Got it all working and now both my lights turn on instead of one. I also had to change the loop terminal on the DDM harness. Thing was too small to fit the terminal bolt. I don't see how anyone could hook that thing to their battery. Next up comes the alignment and TBI rebuild. The damn thing keeps dying out when I start it.

OP
OP
MC153

MC153

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haven't been on in awhile. Here's a list of everything I've done lately.
Magnaflow Exhaust Tip
Spectre TBI Spacer
Edelbrock Open Element Air Filter
NBS Master Cylinder

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Need some advice. I'm rebuilding the TBI and I wanna know if I should do the ultimate TBI mod. Doesn't seem like it would help much but if anyone has done it and gotten noticeable improvements let me know.

TBI mods are worth it, its off anyways to rebuild it, I got a slight mpg gain too

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
MC153

MC153

Full Access Member
Reaction score
TBI mods are worth it, its off anyways to rebuild it, I got a slight mpg gain too

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Thanks for the response, I will definitely do them when i have it off again. I wish you would have posted earlier when I had it off.

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the response, I will definitely do them when i have it off again. I wish you would have posted earlier when I had it off.

Here's how mine came out

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1384737623423.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1384737623423.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 12
OP
OP
MC153

MC153

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's how mine came out

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

Looks good. I'll have to try that. Thanks.

---------- Post added at 07:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 PM ----------

Installed new oil cooler and power steering lines. For the power steering you need a 16 stubby wrench.

CAM00116_zpsd83b4d30.jpg