My 02 EU Spec Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Filip

Filip

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
You can tell the exhaust shop they're wrong
http://www.lex.pl/du-akt/-/akt/dz-u-2016-2022
11.1 15)
You can have the exhaust pipe pointed in whatever direction as long as it doesn't blow directly info your ventilation system

Tapaltak

Thank you very much! That's a good news! :)

I finally got rid of the EU spec trailer hitch bar and got the American one. I also took off the running boards. Now I'm think about buying some cutout exhaust kit. The Magnaflow is sometimes too quiet...

New pics :)

tahoe-1.jpgtahoe-2.jpg tahoe-3.jpg tahoe-5.jpgtahoe-6.jpgtahoe-7.jpg

Last edited:

JoeFree

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello! (5years later:) , I saw your great Tahoe on "Custom Offsets" too. I live in Switzerland and own a 2000 Tahoe. The laws are even worse than in EU here...but I plan to change my tires for 285/75 r16 on 16x8 new wheels... I hesitate for the Offset to choose, because in my great country, (complete technical control each 2 years obligatory, and police on the road controls) it's forbidden to have the tire tread coming outside of the fender (they look from above the fenders)... I read that you had some hub spacers (45mm)... and -25 offset ...which is too much for those gentlemen (but beautiful on yours). I wonder if offset zero would align perfectly the tire tread of BfG at ko2's... or offset +13 to be sure .
czesc! nazdrowie

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firedog9518

Latest posts