My 09 Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Peter

Peter

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thank you ... ;-) I lowered the suspension about 2 3/4 " and my next project will be a stainless steel exhaust system. A friend of mine is going to built it for me.

p.s.: I mentioned that the links behind the blue words lead to a shop in UK that doesn't have GMC in the stock and not even a Tahoe in the Chevrolet list .... ;-)

t.stimpson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
couple questions. do you guys in germany drive on the right side of the road? I'm guessing yes by the steering wheel location. also, are you the only person in berlin with a yukon denali? lol

OP
OP
Peter

Peter

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
couple questions. do you guys in germany drive on the right side of the road? I'm guessing yes by the steering wheel location. also, are you the only person in berlin with a yukon denali? lol
Hi, yes, we drive on the right side of the road. The last country that changed from left to right was Sweden, way back in 1966. The only area in Europe with a "left traffic" ist the UK. And, yes, I know 3 other persons with a Denali in Berlin. We have some Yukons and some Tahoes here and a lot of other US Cars too.

OP
OP
Peter

Peter

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
:signs8: obviously ... UK is only a pretty little island in Europe, but they speak english there, anyhow ...