My 01 Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DofD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good looking Tahoe there JK. :cool:

Yeah, I'm waiting for my daughter to get old enough to start helping daddy with his truck too.

992door

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dude that thing looks good. Is that the exhaust hanging down under the running board. If so it would look sweet if you hade it coming out in the running board in the flat vertical part

Shaggy

Admin/Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
dude that thing looks good. Is that the exhaust hanging down under the running board. If so it would look sweet if you hade it coming out in the running board in the flat vertical part

This is the first time seeing his hoe?

OP
OP
JKmotorsports

JKmotorsports

Rollin the boosted grocery-getter
Supporting Member
Reaction score

It would look sweet like that, but the frame is in the way. I need to re-weld it though. I guess one of the tips had moved while I was weldeing the Y-adapter on so now the rear tip is sitting a bit ****-eyed and looks like crap.

PavementPounder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
jk's the reason I purchased the ss bumper, paintable grille, and hd hood. all of which are getting painted as we type.

jomulk56

Resident Lurker
Reaction score
JK love the truck. It looks better everytime I see it. Now that you're putting in the go fast goodies it'll be even better.

Shaggy

Admin/Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You ever thought about taking the trim off your tahoe?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waiteben84