Moto Metal 962 33"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ceejkay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You might have to do a body lift for them to fit. I don't quite know how the whole offset thing works tbh

sent from another ******* using a not so smart phone

OP
OP
D

da318state

Reaction score
well i take it to the shop in the morning so i guess ill find out for sure 2moro...

OP
OP
D

da318state

Reaction score
So i just came from the shop and turns out that all they had to do was reshape my leaf springs which ended up giving me a 3" lift in the rear and crank my bars up in the front and i was able to get the tires on. and tomorrow all i have to do is take it to a autobody shop and get some minor trimming done and ill be good to go! :rocking:

OP
OP
D

da318state

Reaction score
So i just got my truck out of the shop and MAN LET ME TELL YOU DAT MUTHAFUKKA LOOK GOOD!! It cost me 750$ to have the tire put on and have my leaf springs rearched 4in, and they also installed keys which gave me another 3in in the front, and of course the 33s gave me another 2.5". And the big kicker is that the rubbing is VERY minor, ill be taking it in to the body shop in the morning for trimming and only a small portion of the very bottom corner of the front bumper and a small part of the inner running board is what needs to be trimmed. SO FOR YOU GUYS THAT SAID THEY WOULD NEVER FIT I GUESS I PROVED YOU WRONG lol. Ill be posting pics in the morning since its to dark out here now for my ****** iphone to take good pics lol.

Last edited:

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Who said you were wrong?

I am from the down low...

But I told you to get new keys....I never heard of rearch...but I have heard of ADDING A Leaf.

Obviously you did not go high enough if you are trimming the fender and your painted side steps. You have a denali which means your running boards are painted and your fender trim is rare and hard to come by. I still think it is a sin to trim any body piece unless its trail runner or pre-runner. Still think it is a double sin to Raise a NALI! Can't wait to see the pics b.c I love your rim choice!

OP
OP
D

da318state

Reaction score
No you were a lot of help i was talking to imi4tth3w. Yea i had to trim but not that much its not that noticeable unless your right up on it. But new pics are on the first page

2vt8i7l.jpg

---------- Post added at 09:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 AM ----------

2vt8i7l.jpg

Last edited:

Ceejkay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm digging it, got a link for the keys you used? Also how does it ride? I've been debating a small lift like that or doing a 4-6" lift. But I actually go off road weekly and need the ground clearance

sent from another ******* using a not so smart phone

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meandmyhoe20