Moto Metal 962 33"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
D

da318state

Reaction score
No I don't have a link da shop I took it to already had the keys so I didn't have to buy any. Well I had to crank my torsion bar all the way up till I got the bumper trimmed cuz it was rubbing pretty bad. But since now I got the bumper trimmed I'm takin it back to the shop tomorrow to have the bar cranked down some, cuz now it rides like a horse lol

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Trucks looks great! How is your visibility at night with the blacked out headlight lenses?

Just out of curiosity post pics of the trimming PLEASE

OP
OP
D

da318state

Reaction score
No problems with the headlights at night, ill be looking into getting a hid kit sooner or later cuz i've got pulled over for my blue led turn signal bulb lol. but the headlights are a nice upgrade from the stock ones they came with, they look a lot better. Here's pic of the trimming. just a little bit off the front bumper and the inside of the running board have been trimmed.
28wchvd.jpg
okdit2.jpg

Ceejkay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is there any way you can trim that bumper a little bit cleaner? That front end is what makes your truck unique. I completely under stand function over form, but you don't want to half ass it either.

sent from another ******* using a not so smart phone

OP
OP
D

da318state

Reaction score
to be honest its not that noticeable i've had people stand right in front of my truck and not even notice it, but its probably just the ****** iphone pic that makes it look that way. but in person its not that bad

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
caprajohn

Latest posts