Moto Metal 962 33"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
D

da318state

Reaction score
o alright. so pretty much all the trimming ill have to do will just be be on the fenders? Are yours a -24mm offset too?

andrewlee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine are -24 yes. I dont go offroad to much. Because I rub bad with any small bumps. Im goin to be adding a body lift because of of that.

note2

OP
OP
D

da318state

Reaction score
is there any other way you know of to lift a 2000 OBS yukon denali in the front and back besides a body lift or suspension lift? because with my perticular model too much modification will have to be done to the front bumper with a body lift.

OP
OP
D

da318state

Reaction score
when i add the 1.5" rear block will there be a 1.5" gap between the rear bumper and the body? or will the bumper move up when i add the 1.5" block?

OP
OP
D

da318state

Reaction score
Tires will be here friday! will post pics before and after mounting

Ceejkay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im just seeing this. you will deffinatly rub on your running boards on the front. your going to have to trim the plastic from the inside of them. either that or crank so high that its gonna handle poorly

OP
OP
D

da318state

Reaction score
thanks for the input Ceejkay. I just came from a couple local autoshops talking with them about it. And i've figured out that the rear will be just fine with the 1.5" block but the only thing i have to worry about now is just the front. So can i fit the 33"s in the front with just trimming or will i also have to crank the bars up about 1.5-2in and do some trimming?

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Whatever you do....do it right and take the time.

Do not cut the front bumper please. Remember everyday you have to look at this thing when you get in it and drive.

Who says Esky's, Nali's, Yuke, and Hoe's can look good with big rims?

IMAG0263.jpg

IMO, with any vehicle...you got the fools that will just throw any DUB on any vehicle and they do not care how it looks. All they care about is having RIMZ. As you guys can see I hate Chrome. I think of all the Tyrone's and Papichullo's with bug gaudy Chrome DUBZ and all the Chrome fender trim possible.

I really like those rims especially the DEEP LIP! I know like any mod be hard not to do right away, but if it takes time and some money put if off to the side. Do not want to mess up your tires! Since you are touching the T-Bars please factor in a wheel alignment!

GL

FF40

OP
OP
D

da318state

Reaction score
love the nali Falcon!! Yea i also have a black on black just like yours, the tires and rims will arrive monday. Do you have any tips on how to lift the front besides cranking the T-bars?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
willb

Latest posts