Mods - Fun with Photoshop

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
BOSS

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Someone who can actually do it give my shit a targa top....I tried and can't get it right

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you can, you want to try and put a sierra bumper on my yukon.

Very VERY difficult...your camera angles wont allow for it as I have to find an image of another Sierra with those exact angles...yours so far are too low and too much of an angle

but...it will not look good...I was looking at the Sierra bumper and it wont fit correctly because its not tall enough...it will look odd...your bumper is much taller which gives it a better look....heres your bumper painted black though...were you looking for the fog lights specifically?

HBB.jpg

Last edited:

matt14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, i liked the big fog lights. I also just wanted something different then everyone else.
Wasnt sure how it would look. Thought it would fit, never really looked into it though. Thanks for the pic though, it looks good. Will keep this in mind.

tast101

Supporting Member
Reaction score
very very difficult...your camera angles wont allow for it as i have to find an image of another sierra with those exact angles...yours so far are too low and too much of an angle

but...it will not look good...i was looking at the sierra bumper and it wont fit correctly because its not tall enough...it will look odd...your bumper is much taller which gives it a better look....heres your bumper painted black though...were you looking for the fog lights specifically?

hbb.gif

black chrome ftw.

matt14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Every time i look at this pic, i like more and more. Is it a pain in the ass to paint chrome? What about the rear bumper. Any suggestions. If i were to paint teh front, how bout a nali rear bumper? Does anyone know about how much this would cost.

YNOT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Every time i look at this pic, i like more and more. Is it a pain in the ass to paint chrome? What about the rear bumper. Any suggestions. If i were to paint teh front, how bout a nali rear bumper? Does anyone know about how much this would cost.
i would just paint the rear bumper you have.

ROBERTOcritser

Full Access Member
Reaction score
only thing I did was my Smukon:

2820424040_1d794b14df.jpg

2820424762_a2f648bcb5.jpg

2820424402_91e2fc9669_o.jpg

I have those wheels on my tahoe (U2-55) 24"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member