Mike's 2013 Tahoe Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
don't know but yours does sit low thats for sure.

how are the new spindles doing all worked out?

Blazed

Accepting Donations
Reaction score
don't know but yours does sit low thats for sure.

how are the new spindles doing all worked out?

Yah everything is good now.
I kinda wanna know why mine sits lower in the front..
Is there somewhere I can run my vin and find out?

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
check front springs and sometimes ive seen different part numbers from side to side where they should have been the same...

look at the tag on the front springs and check it out see what part number you get but who knows what they did at the factory no matter what your front does sit low.

Blazed

Accepting Donations
Reaction score
check front springs and sometimes ive seen different part numbers from side to side where they should have been the same...

look at the tag on the front springs and check it out see what part number you get but who knows what they did at the factory no matter what your front does sit low.

Hey!
Maybe that's why I needed that camber kit back in the day because my truck sits so low.
Ill look tomorrow.

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think mine sat at 38 in the rear and 35 in front stock because my rack was so terrible it was sickening. And I currently have two inches of rake and can't complain.

35 in the front is really low for stock. Wow.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
I think mine sat at 38 in the rear and 35 in front stock because my rack was so terrible it was sickening. And I currently have two inches of rake and can't complain.
Has little to do with springs varying from GM. As long as models are similarly equipped (so about equal weight), ride heights are 1/4" difference at best in variance.
Age of the shocks, what the car is used for, and spring sag determine the height more than anything else.

Blazed

Accepting Donations
Reaction score
Has little to do with springs varying from GM. As long as models are similarly equipped (so about equal weight), ride heights are 1/4" difference at best in variance.
Age of the shocks, what the car is used for, and spring sag determine the height more than anything else.

Well my truck has brand new shocks in front and only 32 thousand miles total on the springs.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Well my truck has brand new shocks in front and only 32 thousand miles total on the springs.
Does not matter. 32000 miles on the coils is still a pretty good amount. I bet if I dropped my coils in your Tahoe it would lift up around 1/2".
Coil sag is the reason why the Chevy lean gets worst and worst starting from the time the car is bought new. The gas tank weight weighs down the drivers side coils more and more as time goes on.

---------- Post added at 09:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 PM ----------

Which is nothing....

You know Mike might get annoyed us being on here.....
I can understand that. I probably would too.

Blazed

Accepting Donations
Reaction score
So theoretically if I replaced the front coils it would sit up more..?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Five3brian