Magnaflow mufflers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
992door

992door

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now the next thing where do i have it exit. Right now it is like Blackcoffe's and i am getting sick of it it just looks like it is just there. I thought about running it out on each side of the hitch or dumping it after the rear axle. Decisions decisions.

Bad bow tie

Grizz Straight FTMFW
Reaction score
I have mine exiting out the rear on both sides of the trailer hitch. I like it and all, but I kinda wish it was on a 45 degree angle exiting out the corners of the rear. For some reason I find that more attractive. Looks better IMO. I wouldn't dump them if it were me, I personally like seeing my big ass stainless tips haha.

TIM Z

DMAX Power
Reaction score
That should sound better than your flowmaster, they get annoying after awhile for a daily driver.

Just put a new Magnaflow on my Tahoe, is pretty quiet , but sounds better as you get on it, im going to remove my cat to get some additional sound.

Every vehicle ive heard with magnaflow sound awesome.

OP
OP
992door

992door

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have mine exiting out the rear on both sides of the trailer hitch. I like it and all, but I kinda wish it was on a 45 degree angle exiting out the corners of the rear. For some reason I find that more attractive. Looks better IMO. I wouldn't dump them if it were me, I personally like seeing my big ass stainless tips haha.

man i wish you lived closer then we could just swap from the muffler back

1999hoe

aka HOVERHOE
Reaction score
im running an 18' magnaflow dual in and dual out with the magnaflow 23453 str8 out with 4' tps and man o man do i love that sound

Bad bow tie

Grizz Straight FTMFW
Reaction score
That would look pretty bad ass. I have 3.5" tips that are 18" long. I like them. The shorter the muffler you go with, the louder it will be, correct?

1999hoe

aka HOVERHOE
Reaction score
yea my tips are really long i cant stand seeing trucks with those dinky lil short tips mine were over 50 a piece

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Speardog