Magnaflow mufflers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tx tahoe z71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got the big body Magnaflow, 22" long, sounds like stock until I get on it, still pretty quiet though.

NJ04HOE

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a Magnaflow on my 04 and I love it! Just like TX Tahoe said it pretty much sounds stock until you get on it and that's exactly what I wanted. I didn't want to get tired of hearing a flowmaster or something like that constantly.

I got the big body Magnaflow, 22" long, sounds like stock until I get on it, still pretty quiet though.

This is the one I have, is this the one you're talking about??
magnaflowinfo.jpg

haks310

Got LEDs?
Reaction score
That's is the same size I will be running, 14".
3" SI, 2.5" DO though.

Like, NJO nd TX said the 22" sounds like stock until you get on it, I am hoping the 14" will be noticeable at idle and yet not be annoying. Should be a really loud deep tone once you get on it.

"350Vortec"

*Tahoeless, For now*
Reaction score
Can you flip that muffle around and use it as dual in and single out? Im just looking for the easiest thing for my muffler shop to weld on so it will cost less.

jmildoc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a magnaflow on mine as well and I love the way it sounds, also gave me about 1.4 mpg increase!!!!

"350Vortec"

*Tahoeless, For now*
Reaction score
If you do get a new one 992door, i will take your 50 series off your hands.

haks310

Got LEDs?
Reaction score
Can you flip that muffle around and use it as dual in and single out? Im just looking for the easiest thing for my muffler shop to weld on so it will cost less.

With Magnaflows you can, don't know about the Flowmasters.

Magnaflows flow more than Flowmasters do, but both flow more than stock so it just depends on what type of sound you are after.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian12019