Lost a taillight, need metal clips

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Phantomx55

Slow
Reaction score
Well I decided to tint my tail lights darker 2 days ago and went ahead and painted them both. When I went to reinstall them, I was having trouble with the driver side turn signal. After all was said and done I put the tails back, but I somehow forgot to screw the drivers side tail back in and it fell out on a highway....

Ordered a new set of tails since there some dead led's on the passenger side aswell. The problem is that I need to get the metal clips that the screws go into on the tail light. For now I taped my stock in but I need help finding the clips.

Sexy two tone for now
imag0262jt.jpg

Edit: here's a close up of the clips I need
imag0263sa.jpg

Last edited:

chauncey0337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OP
OP
Phantomx55

Phantomx55

Slow
Reaction score
it's laughable to me. Saw it on the side of the road today in a hundred pieces on my way to work. Would love to run out and grab the clips but its on the inside shoulder by the fast lane and it's not worth me getting killed over. Saw some similar ones on clipsandfasteners.com but not sure what size I need. I'll try dealer tomorrow on the way to work.

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
Go to ur junkyard and grab some.... I'd say they are universal

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Should be able to pick some up at an auto parts store or even a home depot or lowes!! There's not much to them and pretty universal for many applications!! Take one with you and ask someone, you will find them!

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
X2 what Rivieraracing stated! You can get those almost anywhere at hardware stores and auto parts stores :waytogo:

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Chris is right on with that idea....I'm sure a hardware store would have them as well at a cheaper price than the dealer ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J2PDeweese