Looking in the hoods

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TeaDubya2011

The Phenomenal Hoe
Reaction score
okay i'm working and makin some money. i havent been on in a while.

but i've been looking at hoods and i found one for a 88-98 silverado..now will that fit my two door hoe?

If so, here's the link:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/88-9...ptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

i think a 2" scoop would look great. now i prolly wont buy this one but if i was looking online for one, this one is priced great compared to others. will it fit the hoe?

GMCYukalade

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
ive got a fiberglass 2" cowl... the fitment on it isnt great.... But it was a $60 hood

Da90

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sure looks/fits good in the picture but not always the case once installed!

GMCYukalade

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
You cant really see it in these pics... i need to take some new ones, ive put a new grille in since the deer hit me.. my kon needs paint pretty bad too.. but heres a couple you cant really tell how it sticks up a lil above the fenders and how it sticks up on the corners above the grille

239.gif

102_2390.gif

97yukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
typically fiberglass are sketchy as far a fitment but in the pics it doesnt look half bad. keystone sells steel ones for 300 bucks.

blackcoffee

O.G. Black.
Reaction score
Are you just putting it on for looks? If you ever had any performance ideas for the future, such as a big block or a 6.0L with a super charger or something will 2" of cowl be enough to clear it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grooter8824

Latest posts