looking for a 2 door tahoe/yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
A

art442

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Are head gaskets common for these trucks to go. I have found a couple for around 3k with 140-160k for mileage . Is it possible to get 18 mpg. On the highway with them stock or do you have to do mods ?

blackcoffee

O.G. Black.
Reaction score
Other then an ifs I would compare my old 2 door to something like a tank..
577769_405797779441386_1147320983_n.jpg

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
A tank is a Hummer H1. I'm sorry but your truck is not a tank... Its more like a box with wheels.

Thats not what the last car that smacked into me said. Smacked into my rear and didnt even put a scratch whike his car was pretty nuch totalled

---------- Post added at 11:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 AM ----------

That doesn't mean it's not a 4L60E. :jester:

And for the last time your pre 95 POS isn't a tank, you've just never been in a real truck so you have no comparison. :rofl:

Excuse me? We had a dealer back in the day so ive pretty much driven alot of vehicle including 4dr pos like yours and the 2dr handles better and just looks a hell of alot better than a 4dr :lol2:

OP
OP
A

art442

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Ok I found a nice 2dr tahoe 98. But my issue is it has the tailgate and not the barn doors. I know its crazy to even think of if but is it possible to swap from tailgate to barn doors ?? Or how about a tailgate from a 2000-2006 tahoe ???

retorq

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Excuse me? We had a dealer back in the day so ive pretty much driven alot of vehicle including 4dr pos like yours and the 2dr handles better and just looks a hell of alot better than a 4dr :lol2:

:roflsquared:

_Dylan_

STAY FROSTY
Reaction score
It only feels like a tank because every person you've hit with it was smaller than you.

Go run into a city bus. That tahoe will fold like a house of cards. :lol:

Ok I found a nice 2dr tahoe 98. But my issue is it has the tailgate and not the barn doors. I know its crazy to even think of if but is it possible to swap from tailgate to barn doors ?? Or how about a tailgate from a 2000-2006 tahoe ???

not going to happen.

I have barn doors and no rear a/c. I wish I had waited for a truck with a tailgate and rear a/c.