List of Mods

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
hm mine is short:

volant air intake
led tails
debadged
all interior leds
clear corners
black bowtie
underbody parking/blinker light mod
5000k HID fogs
xenarc x2020s (4300k i think - want to get 5000k to match fogs)

I want to see a picture of this under body blinker light in action, sounds nifty

dub02gpgt

dub
Reaction score
so far I don't have very much done at all, but here goes...

Performance: Blackbear Tune, Gibson Dual Exhaust, K&N CAI

Styling: LED tails, 35% front tinted windows, Husky liners, and brush gaurd(i'm going to take it off when i get some ambition)

Other: Luminics HI & Low's w/6 high mod & MTX Thunderform.

I'm still riding on the stock 17's but have dreams of 22's

Huck

Whut Thee Huck?!
Reaction score
Exterior:
24x10 U2-35 wheels with 305/35/24 tires, SS front bumper cover, body colored grille and bowtie, Street Scene speed grille inserts, HD hood, Street Scene rollpan with flip-down liscense plate, Sir Micheals hidden hitch, debadged, removed radio ant and On-star cellular ant, tint-5% front/double 5% layer on rears, 6000k high and low beam HIDs, quad beam headlight mod, fog light mod (always on with low and high beams), JDM clear/black projector headlight housings w/halos and turn signal housings, JDM clear/black tails, tinted 3rd brake.

Mechanical/performance:
3/5 suspension drop (McGuaghy's 2" dropped spindles and drop keys, Toxic Shock drop shocks, 5" coils, removed rear bumpstop mounts and relocated bumpstops for additional axle clearance), KYB steering stabilizer, Energy Suspension bushings, SSBC big brake kit (larger rotors, calipers, and stainless steel lines), BlackBear custom PCM tune, S&B cai with custom ram-air set-up, dual 16" electric cooling fans w/adj thermostat, 3" cat back w/Flowmaster Delta Flow 10 series single-chambered muffler with dual LT1 F-body tips, Transgo corvette servo, Fluidyne Extreme HD trans cooler. Radix 112 s/c, Lingenfelter GT2/3 cam kit w/LS6 springs and 160* t-stat on order.

Interior and Audio/video:
Pioneer Avic-D3 dd dvd/nav head unit, Pioneer BT-200 bluetooth interface, Ipod interface, Pioneer 910 XM sat/traffic tuner, Pioneer voice recog 6-disc changer (in cntr console), Pioneer CD-RB20 aux ip-bus input, Pioneer ND-BC2 back-up camera, Alpine V12 300w 4-ch amp, Rockford 1000BD mono amp with Punch EQ remote, two sets of Infinity Kappa 6.5" components custom mounted in front doors, Infinity 6.5"co-axials (rear doors), Alpine Type R 12" subs (2) in custom steel/mdf enclosure w/false floor. All Monster Cable ZN interconnects.
3000 watt Vector power inverter, two outlets in rear of truck, one outlet and remote switch on pass side of center console. Dual battery set-up w/PAC isolator, 1/0 ga cable with 200A ANL fuse and 4 way Maxifuse block, 1/0 ga. battery to chassis ground cables, 4 ga. alt to battery cable.
Directed dvd player (in cntr console), Directed 7" widescreen headrest monitors, 8" monitor in custom housing in front cntr console.
DEI Viper 5900 LCD paging remote start alarm system, up to 1 mile range. Integrated to heated seats and rear window and outside mirror defrosters. Window roll up/down, headlight activation, dual-stage motion, shock, and glass-break sensors, 15 sirens and horn-honk, 2 piezos under dash (no one's breaking in w/o attracting attention!).
Entire interior lined with 100 sq ft of Dynamat Extreme sound deadener and double layer of jute.
LED interior and puddle lights (super white). Blue LED gauges and HVAC control.

Future mods:
LT headers, larger sway bar kit, shaved liftgate.

LT trim package and options:
5.3L, 3.73 posi rear, HD towing package, body colored mirrors and door handles, heated 8-way pwr driver and passenger seats, leather seating, leather wrapped steering wheel, memory package, traction control, homelink, On-star, heated outside mirrors w/auto dimming, inside mirror w/auto dimming and compass, computer frt and rear auto climate control.
I seriously hate you.

danimalmax

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I want to see a picture of this under body blinker light in action, sounds nifty

here is the set up. its very simple, not in action though, i'll go take some pics now that it is dark and post in a minute

161nebk.jpg
2zdximb.jpg

danimalmax

Full Access Member
Reaction score
here you go, sorry for the bad pics, i would have gotten brighter pics but i was trying to hurry with the blinker on, lol, no one else is home to hold down the brakes for me

the ground:
2wgb0c9.jpg

the light:
34zhukm.jpg

MOBmentality

Has a $25,000 Punch
Supporting Member
Reaction score
a sick ass pink florida gators licence plate.. holla.

cant find my cam cord.. stole this pic off the magazines website who took it

l_d85914e181b94162ac0d229387a7b89b.png

l_003efa748a814032b32d91d5aff03728.png

PavementPounder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lowered 2/3
American racing rims 20''
blackbear tune
vvme hid 6k lows and fogs
smoked tails (ballsies old ones)
random other little things here and there

only decent pic I have, will get more this weekend after a detail (pic is before drop)

IMG00013-20090301-1527.jpg

I'm gonna have to ask you to get me some side shots please. Your's would help me decide on the drop i'm gonna do.

Exterior:
Debadged, Deroof racked, Bow tie painted black, 20 inch Silverado SS rims, antenna delete

Interior:
Blue I/P Cluster mod, Pioneer p4900ib cd player with ipod hidden in the center console, cd player mounting kit painted SS silver, Kicker 10 inch sub and rockford amp, pioneer xm module

In the works:
SS front bumper-Painted grille shell-HD hood-rear bumper cover=all at the body shop and should be rollin next week
clear corners, led rears, 3/5 or 2/4 drop, painted handles and mirrors, double din dash?

Last edited:

matt14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Exterior:

DJM free travel mod
3/5 DJM drop
6k HID Highs/Lows/Fogs
SS front bumper
SS Speed grill inserts / bumper inserts
22" status dynasty wheels
Hornblasters Shocker set of Train horns