Lift and Tire size

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Choice05

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have the wheels turned all the way to the right, they don't come close to the boots.
The lift is perfect for my needs, if I had a pick up I would go higher.
Ride is a little more firm than stock but it feels solid.
RC has a life time warrantee.
Shop told me he has yet to see any issues with this particular lift.
Hope this helps.

Choice05

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just got the truck so I'm working on the rust and everything else.
I'm on stock rims and I don't like the look so I'm hesitant to show a picture of it but here's a before and after.
It looks uneven but it's not, I'm just a poor photographer

OP
OP
thehulk

thehulk

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
the lift mainly comes from the torsion keys correct?

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have the wheels turned all the way to the right, they don't come close to the boots.
The lift is perfect for my needs, if I had a pick up I would go higher.
Ride is a little more firm than stock but it feels solid.
RC has a life time warrantee.
Shop told me he has yet to see any issues with this particular lift.
Hope this helps.

Take a picture of how close the upper control arm is to the droop stop, you should have at least a fingers width but I would want more. Wheels turning means nothing with boot damage, the damage comes from running the CVs at extreme angles, much like what you pictured.

The only improvements they could make to this kit is too make a diff and lower control arm drop so that you can maintain proper angles and ride. The only thing that is maybe corrected by this kit is the upper BJ angle but even that looks severe.

Not trying to be harsh but you will have problems with parts breaking and wearing out prematurely with this kit.

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the lift mainly comes from the torsion keys correct?

Pretty much, they give you shocks to help soften the ride and an upper control arm to give a little clearance but in reality everything is still too stretched out.

Choice05

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Take a picture of how close the upper control arm is to the droop stop, you should have at least a fingers width but I would want more. Wheels turning means nothing with boot damage, the damage comes from running the CVs at extreme angles, much like what you pictured.

The only improvements they could make to this kit is too make a diff and lower control arm drop so that you can maintain proper angles and ride. The only thing that is maybe corrected by this kit is the upper BJ angle but even that looks severe.

Not trying to be harsh but you will have problems with parts breaking and wearing out prematurely with this kit.

I don't disagree with you.
But it will suit my current needs.
I'll take some more pictures, but like I said the authorized RC dealer I used said he hasn't seen any problems with this kit.

We shall see!

I appreciate your feedback.
I'm a newbie just trying to contribute to this community.

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't disagree with you.
But it will suit my current needs.
I'll take some more pictures, but like I said the authorized RC dealer I used said he hasn't seen any problems with this kit.

We shall see!

I appreciate your feedback.
I'm a newbie just trying to contribute to this community.

I am not trying to run you off, I hope you do not feel this way, I just want people to understand how these lifts work.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia