leveling kits

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlueTahoe2001

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Look at Rough Country. They make kits with the rear spacers, leveling keys, and new shocks for the 1.5-2" lift you will get.

OP
OP
Brandon X

Brandon X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I checked out the RC site and found the one for my tahoe for around $250. Was hoping for something cheaper but if I have to il go with that one.

BlueTahoe2001

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I checked out the RC site and found the one for my tahoe for around $250. Was hoping for something cheaper but if I have to il go with that one.

Like stated above, that is cheap compared to other companies. Ready lift is asking $200 For just the Keys only. To me you are practically getting stuff free in that kit.

OP
OP
Brandon X

Brandon X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Like stated above, that is cheap compared to other companies. Ready lift is asking $200 For just the Keys only. To me you are practically getting stuff free in that kit.

Well looks like il be buying the rough country kit then.

Saodrin

Reaction score
you should already be able to run 31s no problem maybe just a bit of rub when at full range of turning

992door

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You should not need to get a leveling kit. You should be able to crank the stock keys enough to level it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo