Leveling kit with magnetic ride control

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ProTour 67

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Full throttle has this option I am looking into. Not sure if it's the best route for keeping geometry and steering, but it does include modified ride height rods. The height I'm looking for

I had to change the rods on my 2011 caddy ctsv with mag ride when I lowered it. That did the job of reversing negative effects of lowering on the shocks

http://ftskits.com/2015-4wd-chevy-g...e-1500-lift-kit-6-lug-4-0-front-1-5-rear.html

Last edited:

WillieFlo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone know if there is a Rear bracket to adjust the magnetic ride control, if you do a 1" rear coil spring spacer(Susp Maxx) in back on a 2015/16 Denali model(2.5" level frt)? I know they supply the bracket for the front sensors.

ProTour 67

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
They told me you don't need a sensor adjustment in the rear. The sensor travels with the leafspring
I just bought the sensors for the front and the one and a half inch spacers for the rear. I'm already at 2 inches in the front but going to adjust it to 2.5" and run a 285/55/22.

01Konvict

Boats n Hoes
Reaction score
The rear has no leaf spring unless 2500. The rod travels with upper trailing arm. You will need to adjust it

WillieFlo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They told me you don't need a sensor adjustment in the rear. The sensor travels with the leafspring
I just bought the sensors for the front and the one and a half inch spacers for the rear. I'm already at 2 inches in the front but going to adjust it to 2.5" and run a 285/55/22.
ProTour67, post pics when you do it. I'm having to order my Denali since I can't find one without the Open Road Package or 22" OEM wheels in Iridium Metallic here in Tx. Gives me some time to see what others have done and had success with!

DenaliBQ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have a 2016 yukon denali with ready lift 2.5 inch leveling kit and factory 22" inch rims love the look of it no difference in the ride at all

WillieFlo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guys,
PROBLEM SOLVED!! I just got off the phone with John at Suspension Maxx and they will throw in a bracket they have
for the rear as well when you order the front 2.5" Adjust MaxxStaxx and the 1" or 1 1/2" rear coil spacer together.

noharleyyet

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
2016 4wd Yukon Denali

2.25" Suspension Maxx front only...alignment complete, HID's adjusted, rides & drives great.

IMG_1926_zpscli2itlb.gif

kasperfh

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just had the 2.25" Suspension Maxx kit installed on my Denali yesterday. The ride was a little rough on the way home so I looked behind the wheel to see if magnetic ride control relocation bracket had been installed correctly, or installed at all. Sure enough, no bracket was there. I called the installer and he told me that the bracket was installed on the rear sensors to keep the vehicle from sagging in the back. I called Suspension Maxx and they told me bracket goes on the front. Installer was very adamant that it was supposed to go on the back or the vehicle would sag and he warned me against moving it to the front. I'm inclined to listen to the manufacturer. Anyone else had their installer try to put the bracket on the rear?

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo