Leveling kit with magnetic ride control

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ProTour 67

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just leveled mine with Suspension Maxx. I did 2" and everything seems ok after 50 miles. I'm very happy. Much better

ProTour 67

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Any updates on this subject? My leveled 4x4 Denali wants a couple more inches. It would be nice to see some manufacturers working with the magnetic ride control

01Konvict

Boats n Hoes
Reaction score
You can use the stock magnetic ride control on any lift that uses strut spacers. You will need to order the ride height rod spacers from Full Throttle Suspension. They require cutting stock rods and inserting rod spacer that hold the cut rod with set screws. Then put on whatever lift you want under the Denali.

Michael k

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yes sir, used suspension max. I have magnetic ride. I'm not sure what was adjusted on it. As far as I know it was disconnected and then connected once kit was installed. He never mentioned about adjusting anything, so I'm
Pretty sure nothing was done to it. So far it's been a month and I don't notice any change in the ride. I'm running 22" 305-40 with auto running boards and didn't have to adjust anything. With 2.25" lift in the front, it makes it perfectly level.
Getfooled, can you call me to discuss my 2015 Yukon Denali XL pls at 713-933-9944 thank you!! Michael

Michael k

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Here you go...cleaned it up last night!
Wristdoc, I would be grateful if you would call me to discuss my 2015 Yukon XL Denali as I would like to do what you did. Thank you in advance for your time! My cell is 713-933-9944. Michael

Michael k

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Did my LTZ last week no issues at all. I'm happy so far, I went with 2.25"
Get fooled, I just bought a 2015 Yukon XL Denali and would appreciate a short conversation with you about what you did to your truck- my cell is 713-933-9944

Michael

NowZoomer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
MK you probably don't want to blast your cell out in public, just private message those people via the forum

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian12019