Let's see your Projector Headlights!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xDan

Reaction score
These are a set of the cheap eBay headlights. Didn't want to spend much since I was potentially going to destroy them. It worked well, though I have to sand and reclear the lenses since they are starting to flake.

Yea I used eBay lenses on my retrofit, stock housing with a eBay lens, it's starting to flake as well. I kind of want to build another set though. Might just wet sand and clear these.

Is it the projector lens or the outer lens that is flaking? Do either of you have photos so I can see what you are talking about?

YukonXL04

The Riverboat
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's the outer plastic lens on the headlight assembly. The glass projector lens can't flake lol. I don't have a picture, but just think of any headlight that looks like a clear coat is flaking off

Duramax05blk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Morimoto h1 7.0 with morimoto hid and morimoto halo tied to the blinker white on running light amber with the turns.
Not overly pleased with the outcome going to be rebuilding this winter

p1.jpg p2.jpg p3.jpg

richs1

Reaction score
I know this is an old thread, just hoping you may see this and respond. I’ve just purchased a set of These and mine don’t light up that well. I also have an issue with the aiming. I have the low beams set about even, but when I switch to high beam, the passengers side is higher than the drivers side. Any thoughts on that?

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
I know this is an old thread, just hoping you may see this and respond. I’ve just purchased a set of These and mine don’t light up that well. I also have an issue with the aiming. I have the low beams set about even, but when I switch to high beam, the passengers side is higher than the drivers side. Any thoughts on that?
Make sure all bulbs are properly seated

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmatson

Latest posts