Let's see: Your front badges...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dnice3az

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks for the positive comments everyone. Unfortunately the harsh desert has taken a toll on the front end. Lots of chips and scrapes now :doh2:!

dnice3az

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Damn son, haven't heard from you in a little while.

I've been around...mostly lurking though. To be quite honest, I haven't had the bug to do anything to the truck in a LONG while but reading all these posts kind of gets the blood going again. Maybe I'll get off my lazy arse and put some HID's in or something...LOL. I'll throw some pics in the main forum in a sec...

tast101

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've been around...mostly lurking though. To be quite honest, I haven't had the bug to do anything to the truck in a LONG while but reading all these posts kind of gets the blood going again. Maybe I'll get off my lazy arse and put some HID's in or something...LOL. I'll throw some pics in the main forum in a sec...

you could still hang out and post.

cnatalie

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I did mine and it was super easy, took about 20min (including drying time). Pop hook, take off grill (handfull of bolts), un-clipped 'GMC' logo, sprayed, 15min dry time, put back together. Lucky I happened to have body color sray paint around.

tsb09000

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Here's a couple of mine.

Typical chrome....

Picture106.jpg

And one with the redish orange...

Picture111.jpg

I started to paint it from the backside but had an accident with some mineral spirits (don't ask) so it's just painted and cleared form the outside but I figure it will just give me more of a reason to paint it every other month when it chips!! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo