Let's see Your Before and After pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

00chevyHd

Reaction score
Leaf Spring right ????

Okay And this Sounds Stupid lol So If I get The. 2" Spindle drop thatd do it right like i dont need torsion key right ???
And For Rear Do i get leaf Spring? Shocks? lowering Blocks? Lowering Coil Springs? Shackles?? Im Just Confused

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Okay And this Sounds Stupid lol So If I get The. 2" Spindle drop thatd do it right like i dont need torsion key right ???
And For Rear Do i get leaf Spring? Shocks? lowering Blocks? Lowering Coil Springs? Shackles?? Im Just Confused
2" front drop spindles for 2"drop without changing front suspension geometry. Stock keys can be adjusted another inch if you want it lower. More than that and you need drop keys but then you need shorter shocks. The rear has coil springs and you can get 4" lowering springs and then you need shock extenders so your shocks don't bottom out. More than that and you'll probably need to cut the lowering springs. Tony aka @NORCAL SS is a vendor here and can set you up with the best price on a kit. Send him a PM and tell him what you want to do. A 2/4 drop is pretty common and the truck ends up level.

00chevyHd

Reaction score
2" front drop spindles for 2"drop without changing front suspension geometry. Stock keys can be adjusted another inch if you want it lower. More than that and you need drop keys but then you need shorter shocks. The rear has coil springs and you can get 4" lowering springs and then you need shock extenders so your shocks don't bottom out. More than that and you'll probably need to cut the lowering springs. Tony aka @NORCAL SS is a vendor here and can set you up with the best price on a kit. Send him a PM and tell him what you want to do. A 2/4 drop is pretty common and the truck ends up level.

I Appretiate it man thanks for the info

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rddixon

Latest posts