LED Tails

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

select127

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I appreciate it! But no, 10 year old plastic that spent most of its time in the florida sun....they each had broken mounting tabs and were pretty brittle.

do you have a link to where you got the tail lights? looking to replace my stock lights as well.

about the Florida sun, it does kill plastic panels fast. found a pair of escalade vent caps for $50 at a local junkyard, went to pull them and got the screws out. barely any force trying to get them off and the whole piece shattered in my hands.

randres33

Reaction score
do you have a link to where you got the tail lights? looking to replace my stock lights as well.

about the Florida sun, it does kill plastic panels fast. found a pair of escalade vent caps for $50 at a local junkyard, went to pull them and got the screws out. barely any force trying to get them off and the whole piece shattered in my hands.

Got them off amazon. They were 150ish if I remember correctly.

randres33

Reaction score

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
caprajohn