LED Taillights for NBS Yukon XL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
W8TVI

W8TVI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those new tails look great and nice touch with the video. Might as well just throw some LEDs in there and complete that package. Will be even brighter and not really that much $$ to have a full LED setup especially with tint.
:2cents:
I did finally put LED reverse lights in them. I got some JDM ASTAR 1200 Lumen LED bulbs. MAN, they are BRIGHT!
I could almost drive with these things.

OP
OP
W8TVI

W8TVI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
AFAik it is plug and play. Just wanted you to know in case you planned to purchase some other bulbs for 'em. Some people put PnP hid's in them and to my knowledge the cutoff is fine, and this particular projector seems to work pretty darned well with them. Which isn't always the case with projectors designed for halogens.

Thanks! added that to my list.

I finally got the new headlights. I have some more photos posted over in my build thread.
20170105_183919.jpg

Seems with the 5 degree weather (that's Fahrenheit, not Celsius), I forgot to take a picture after I got both headlights installed...

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
anyone use esky style tail lights? and anyone use the esky third brake light that has pics?
I love the esky style led lights but they're so damn expensive.

Here they are in action

kwOH

Banned
Reaction score
While i was looking i found these, if i understand correct these are made to be exact replicas of the spyders and they use Phillips lumiled, which idk if thats what spyder uses but i think they are pretty good quality. Think i may get these if i ever go to change my black smoke spyders to some reds........thinking out loud lol.

EDIT: Shit! Forgot to put the link lmao.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/131460981105

Sent from iPhone 7 plus using Tapatalk Pro