LED Taillights for NBS Yukon XL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

W8TVI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Like most people, I can't stand the stock taillights on my 2000 Yukon XL.

I've looked and looked, but I can't find any posts where some one has the ones I'm looking at on eBay.
ojz886o

I really like the look, and it doesn't combine both turns and brakes into one indicator.
Anyone have a set of these on their truck?

I'm also wanting to get a set of OEM Denali headlamps.
Do they help the low beams at all, and do the help keep the light where you want it?
Also, do they have the cut-off so they aren't wasting their light up in the trees?

TheAutumnWind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Denali Headlights are an improvement over standard lights. Yes they have cutoffs and aim the light towards the ground. Where are you going to get OEM?

OP
OP
W8TVI

W8TVI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Denali Headlights are an improvement over standard lights. Yes they have cutoffs and aim the light towards the ground. Where are you going to get OEM?

I live near a salvage yard, and I hope I can find some in good condition.
If not, any suggestions for aftermarket that work just as well as OEM with halogens?
I found these on Amazon: http://a.co/6RO9qq4

TheAutumnWind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I live near a salvage yard, and I hope I can find some in good condition.
If not, any suggestions for aftermarket that work just as well as OEM with halogens?
I found these on Amazon: http://a.co/6RO9qq4

By now anything you are going to find is going to need to have the lenses polished at the very least, and then clear coated to protect against further sun damage. The reflecting surfaces in the projectors could also be damaged, and you'll likely want to open the lenses up to clean out the dust and whatnot. If you already had some it might be worth the effort, but I'd just buy some new ones.

Yeah Headlights depot make good stuff. That is your best option IMHO.

I had headlights depot lightning replica's (clear lenses with projectors) on my old F150. Loved em. Huge improvement on that truck from looks and performance standpoints and very similar to the difference you will notice with Denali headlights.

Don't get ones with smoked lenses. I see those are lightly smoked, looks like its the chrome portion that is smoked though so that should be good.

Also, Denali headlamps use 9005's (high beam bulb) in the low beams and high beams

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those are very similar to the tails I have on my truck. I have the Spyders. They are bright and look very nice. LED reverse bulbs too. Mine are not tinted.

IMG_6225.JPG