Led lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GoldenRod3

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello, new to the site but needing help. Forgive me if this isn't the right spot for this question. I have put LED sylvania replacement bulbs in my 2007 chevy tahoe. Because of this i now have the hyperflash. Was told by a coworker that if i bought a led compatible replacement flasher module that would do the trick. I am wondering if that is the best way and where to locate the flasher module so that I can replace it. Thanks for any assistance

burbplayer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello, new to the site but needing help. Forgive me if this isn't the right spot for this question. I have put LED sylvania replacement bulbs in my 2007 chevy tahoe. Because of this i now have the hyperflash. Was told by a coworker that if i bought a led compatible replacement flasher module that would do the trick. I am wondering if that is the best way and where to locate the flasher module so that I can replace it. Thanks for any assistance
Hello and welcome to the forum!

I have a 2017 yukon and I have vanquishauto.com leds in mine, I have them for a some months and they works perfect, super bright white lights, I will suggest you to get their leds ( those are error free, no hyper flash leds with warranty as well)

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score

http://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/thre...5-yukon-xl-project.84000/page-10#post-1072100

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I found mine by going to my local auto parts and looking up available flasher modules for my year and then buying the electronic version which stated it was led compatible. Mine was a different one than @HiHoeSilver posted. Just make sure it's for your year.

OP
OP
G

GoldenRod3

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have the actual part, just needing help with location in the vehicle to replace it. I have been doing some reading and its actually the Body Control Module (BCM) that is the part that needs to be replaced so I'm now wondering if I even have the right part.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No no no. Don't know where you read that but the BCM is the computer in your truck and you don't want to replace that.

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
I have the actual part, just needing help with location in the vehicle to replace it. I have been doing some reading and its actually the Body Control Module (BCM) that is the part that needs to be replaced so I'm now wondering if I even have the right part.

No, you need to replace the Lighting control module (LCM), NOT the BCM.

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
Your truck is an 07.... There is no flasher in the 07-14 trucks. The flashing is controlled by the BCM and would have to be reflashed to be compatible with LED bulbs. Take that to the bank.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Your truck is an 07.... There is no flasher in the 07-14 trucks. The flashing is controlled by the BCM and would have to be reflashed to be compatible with LED bulbs. Take that to the bank.
Interesting. So it can actually be reprogrammed at the dealer to deal with led bulbs? They keep making things harder for us to do on our own.