LED drl

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Crippin87

Crippin87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow. Almost looks fake, lol. Which ones are they?
Lmao they kinda do don't they. They're the ones with the projector end on them. If you or anyone else on here is interested I have a free shipping code it's hkpfreeshipping. They just had a 20% off flash sale yesterday I should have posted that on here too but didn't think about it.

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
this is the style I want for my Tahoe, I want to order them, and replace all the signal lights with switchbacks, so they function as one solid DRL LED line, unless signal is activated. Hard to find someone thats done that however, and I don't have them in hand, so I can't really imagine how to re-wire the setup.
Wonder if @ScottyBoy would be up for that challenge. Would look killer if done right. Full row all white as running lights then full row flash amber in turn mode

jarydM

Lost in the Woods
Reaction score
Wonder if @ScottyBoy would be up for that challenge. Would look killer if done right. Full row all white as running lights then full row flash amber in turn mode

That's it exactly. I don't have the electrical know-how to do it myself, but I would definitely do it if someone could help or walk me through it.

I actually got the inspiration for it half from the new trucks, and half from your avatar pic @05Single

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia